Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Ella Mae


Ella - is 7-and-a-half (as she would say). Is ending first grade, and can't wait for summer vacation (me too). It has been trial and joy teaching her this year. It's so fun to see her learning (and retaining), and to be apart of her life on a daily basis. She is by far the most creative being I have ever been around. Just today I told someone that she is so creative that she ends up destroying almost everything, because she has big plans to turn it into something else. She is always drawing, painting, outside, bike riding, or asking to sew, plant a garden, or make a kite (all of which I have tons of time for). She usually says that she wants to be a Artist, but today I heard her tell Annalee that she wants to be a dentist. It will be very interesting to watch what she becomes.

No comments:

Post a Comment