Wednesday, September 28, 2011

African Sights and Scriptural Reflections


Matteus and me doing some bonding


Below are some of the slides and Scriptures I shared with our church Sunday night of my first trip to Congo. Click on file dated 9/25 (there are also slides from 6/28 for VBS that show more of the Layton family history in Congo).

http://goldcountrybaptist.org/site/outlines.asp?sec_id=1477&secure=&dlyear=0&dlcat=0

It may take a little time to download the big 9/28 presentation first time but I trust it is worth the wait for cuteness ;)  Push the right arrow or Page Down button to advance the pictures. At some point if I have time I hope to upload more of Sunday night's presentation, including some of the video clips. Thank you for everyone's prayers - God has already answered and provided beyond what we could ask or think for so many details of our upcoming trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment