Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Answers to Prayer!

There is a much longer story, but praise the Lord that I now have in my possession a Congolese passport for Matteus Samuel!


I also praise the Lord that I was able to see the doctor for his medical exam which will continue tomorrow at 3:00 p.m.

I praise the Lord again that I have my luggage that I was beginning to resign myself to never seeing again after 5 days and no sign of it.

Thursday is the document drop-off at embassy that I pray also goes well. The consul is very strict in situations where a parent is still living, so the missionaries who know from experience said we need to pray and pray.

I praise the Lord for Paul my translator and interpreter today who I hope to get a chance to write more about later.

I have a headache but a happy heart as I go to bed after a long day (praise the Lord I have my malaria medicine I'm taking again which was in my missing luggage, not to mention a whole lot of other stuff like clean socks and underwear, etc.)

Speaking of sleeping, here are some of the guy who can sleep just about anywhere and in any position.






5 comments:

  1. Praying, praying, praying! Love, Mom & Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaay! Thanks for sharing the good news. We've been praying for you. That last picture is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What amazing pictures! Will continue to pray for your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Phil, I am anxious to hear what how you and Matteus are doing. I pray things have been good for the two of you. Please take care.
    Aunt Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  5. Precious pictures, thanks for sharing....

    Praying for physical, emotional and spiritual strength for you as you complete this journey!

    God is good all the time and He has blessed your family,
    Linda (for the Cains)
    Proverbs 18:10 "The name of the Lord is a strong tower; the righteous run to it and are safe."

    ReplyDelete