Saturday, October 22, 2011

Quick Prayer Requests Saturday

-Please pray that we receive my final documents for my son via DHL this afternoon.
-Please pray also for my D.C. to Sacramento ticket which has not yet been purchased to my knowledge, but Jaime and our friend are working on it. Please pray also for the women's conference at our church this weekend that she's attending, for the Lord's blessing on it, and that Jaime would not be distracted by these things, and that God would give her and my family grace till we're all reunited soon
-Please pray for a dear sister in Christ who does not have long to live and I pray I will be able to spend some time with her soon if God allows.
-Please pray also for some spiritual warfare Didier and the orphanage community have been experiencing that is too difficult to explain in a blog post.
-Please pray for the seminary here that I hope to visit later today with Didier and that we hope the Lord will provide for some of the men he's mentoring to attend there (Pastor Peter is already attending).
-Please pray for the Lord's blessing on the churches here this weekend and on Didier's final time with his family before he will be away from them till December, which will be hard especially for Annie and their youngest.

I may not have time to give update this afternoon or share more till Monday but I thank you all for your prayers and encouraging comments and notes and I pray the Lord's blessing on you this Lord's Day.

2 comments:

  1. Phil: Your mom and dad (driving home Monday)are praying and trusting our Mountain-moving, Miracle-Moving Red-Sea-Dividing All-Providing God to answer ALL your requests far beyond all you have hoped and asked for. See you & Matteus when you arrive Lord Willing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phil, We will be praying for all these requests. If at all possible, do let us know when the embassy documents arrive. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete